8/10/09

navras

the movie project seems to progressing along steadily
we'll wrap up on saturday [hopefully]
then i can return to my last two weeks of nothing
which i will savor by doing... nothing

despite how much i like east lansing,
i don't like being here in the summer
something about it doesn't seem right to me
i just feel like i need to be somewhere else,
doing something completely removed from school
plus, i feel being here all year around erodes the novelty;
i've always felt that e/l is a novel place, for me at least
and that novelty is just being here for eight months a year
or, maybe i'm just being stupid
whichever

i'm looking forward to finally putting windows on my computer
all my games from 5–10 years ago are again within my reach
and i'm gonna play the shit out of them all over again, goddamn it
because those were the good ol' days of gaming
and i miss them

0 comments:

Post a Comment