4/3/09

nëna shqipëri

my eyes are excruciatingly bloodshot
i understand why the left one is, since i got something in it
but i dunno why the right one's red
it's just irritating

the list for this weekend keeps getting longer
more shit i need to take care of
doesn't help that i'm now having scheduling problems
i'm probly gonna come back monday having accomplished none of it
which would screw me over horribly

i guarantee
if i went to bed right now
i probly wouldn't fall asleep for another hour
such fucking bullshit
i need to sleep
but, no, too much homework
and too much reading and writing

i think my profs are beginning to dislike me
i know zarema does, and i know dr thomas does a little bit
but i feel like my other ones might be as well
and i don't really know why
i'm trying my hardest
i don't really know what else there is i can do

and now, a rhetorical question
one i have yet to answer satisfactorily:
at what point does an unconscious desire become a conscious action?
the gray area in between is where i spend most of my time
yet i can never tell when one become the other

0 comments:

Post a Comment