4/16/08

брежонэг

[disregard]

i was told something this morning that struck me oddly
i was talking to jill, and she told me
'you're one of those people i can just talk to
and you'll make me feel better'

she's not the first to say that to me
and probly won't be the last
but it still hits me right between the eyes
i think because its such a turnaround from a few years ago
before sophomore year in high school
no one came to me for anything
i was never the person people came to talk to
i never minded that [most of them i wouldn't want to listen to]
but that was the way it was for so long
and now, in the past fours years
i've somehow become the person to go to
i dunno how it happened
nothing i can really do about it, i guess
i dunno why any of that was really worth mentioning either
i guess it isn't

so tired, and andresen is so boring
fucking geography

0 comments:

Post a Comment