2/25/08

mōnandæg

i feel less like death now, which i suppose is good
last week sucked
its been a long time since i've felt that generally crappy
i'm still fighting some of it
i just wish i'd be sick and get it over with
i hate this drawn out crap

went to the dentist on friday
i didn't get a filling like i was supposed to
he says i either need a root canal or an extraction
fucking great

i got so many questions about the bandana i wore saturday
it was ridiculous, though somewhat amusing
i'm used to having my watch on all the time
and my watch band broke
so i wear my bandana on that wrist now
i did it during tennis too
just a habit i got into
at least three people asked me if i had turned emo
another asked if i started cutting myself
morons

i wonder how long it will take for the fighting to begin again in kosovo
i guarantee it'll happen
serbia's eventually gonna get tired of diplomacy
and take it over by force
and then all hell will break loose

0 comments:

Post a Comment