10/17/07

mer de noms

i was in history today
listening to people talk about 90s tv shows and their plans for the weekend
and i wondered how most people in that class know each other
and then i remembered
other people are actually social

i've been listening to too much classical music
i have so much metallica/godsmack/apc/creed/led zeppelin
and its just sitting there on my ipod
unlistened to, feeling dejected
i must rectify that

how the hell is it already fucking wednesday
god only knows
at least i dont work today

i've been getting to sleep earlier than normal
my normal, not most people's normal
my normal is 2`30-3
past couple of nights i've clocked out about 1, 1`30
maybe its a sign
a sign that maybe, just maybe
my sleep cycle is returning
and all will right itself in my world
and my life will be happy and joyous once again
yeah right

0 comments:

Post a Comment