10/15/07

спасение

so
i was going to put some sort of lyrics here
something appropriate for my mood
but i cant find any
because, at the moment
i feel completely neutral
i shouldnt, god knows
i should either be good from seeing my family
or horrid considering my paper's due tuesday
but i'm not
fuckin weird, man

considering my roommate has yet to return
i'm assuming he'll be back tomorrow morning
hopefully not early
cuz i'm gonna be up late
and i want to sleep in
and i really hope there wasnt russian homework
because i did not do it

perhaps this is what nirvana feels like
or, perhaps
i have descended into such an abyss of apathy so deep
no cares, worries, fears, or frustrations can reach me
either that, or i'm blissfully numb
either way, it works for me
probly gonna be hell in the morning

i actually brought books back with me from home
i WILL read them before i go home for christmas
i must
i havent read in too damn long
i miss it
the comforting eloquence
witty banter
intrinsic insights
mysterious, intellectual characters
just the ability to read
christ, i sound pathetic

why i'm still awake, i dont know
i went to bed at six am last night
and got up at 10`45
i should be passed out right now
but, thats not how i work
i'll make up for it...thursday
some time besides now

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are eating together and I am commenting.

Post a Comment