10/5/07

inversion

among other bizarre things about me
is my compulsion to use '¡' when i exclaim something
[¡by the flaming ham of xerxes!]
i dont know why
since i practically despise spanish
yet enjoy using that upside down mark
i dont use the '¿' though
why? because its stupid
welcome to the inanity that is my logic

at this moment i have a gin blossoms song running through my head
which is, while incredibly annoying, fucking sweet
because i love the gin blossoms
and the 90s was just an awesome decade
when most of my favorite music was made
which means
in about ten years
i'm going to be listening to a mix cd/playlist/whatever
with other people around
and their going to say
'how can you listen to that crap? it sucks. 90s music sucks'
and i'll say 'i'm a child of the 90s. i grew up listening to this'
and i'll be in exactly the same situation
that 80s children are in now
the only difference?
more good music came from the 90s than the 80s

while the convenience is a plus
i really want a better job than the gallery
its alright work
but it gets monotonous real damn quick
and i want to make more than minimum wage
but, considering my initiative
i'm probly just talking out my ass right now

its 83º right now
on october fifth
...
under NO circumstances
should it EVER be above 75º in october
EVER
this WRONG
WRONG WRONG
not right

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡I'm tellin' ya! I think a job at the PhiSny desk would be pretty sweet.  The people there tell me you're basically getting paid to do your homework.  And you get a raise every semester.  Sounds kinda like my job, sans the raise.

Post a Comment