9/22/07

hey, mike jordan

update your damn blog

i. hate. calculus.
dont care, i hate it
i know people who are good at math
many, actually
and i used to be one of them
apparently, though
i just suck at life [in general]
and calculus [specifically]

so
after playing tennis two days in a row
i'm kinda sore
not surprising, but i was expecting more pain
mostly because i'm incredibly lazy
and the fact that i can still play tennis?
to put it simply, amazing

went to the study abroad fair on tuesday
and looked through some really interesting programs
and, as it turns out
most of them are about the same price as a normal semester tuition
which would be comforting, if
I COULD AFFORD A NORMAL SEMESTER TUITION
so, until i very randomly and conveniently become rich
there's no hope for me to go anywhere

i am so ungodly bored right now
i'm watching xplay on g4
which is about as pathetic as it gets
so i'm going to attempt sleep
which will probly fail
good thing i dont have anything before 2 tomorrow

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. :(  I know they make calculus harder in college, but you'll get used to it and then you'll love it again!

I would update my blog, but I don't think anyone wants to hear about how much love I've been a-makin', and that's about all I've been doing lately.

Post a Comment