8/12/10

우울

persistent mystic faults my vision
it's like always this point of collision
it's raining in my cranium
my head feels like a stadium

three pounds of gray about to burst
inside my three pound universe
it's raining in my cranium
my head feels like a stadium

symbols i've been givin' to express my goal
always come up short
you know they just don't get that low

it's raining inside my cranium
my head feels like a stadium
these are the melancholy mechanics of my mind

quick release chemicals strike with incomprehensible precision
biorganic electronics targeting microscopic destinations of devastation
cleaner than light, meaner than a laser fight in the knight 2000
billions of micro maniacs unknown to most
as the uncontrollable soldiers of suffering succotash
instantaneous infiltration leaves me with a case of bustation–frustration
alone in the constellation of alienation
detached from empty conversation
i wait, i wait
for the wave to break

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that it really matters, but you made me smile by posting this- it's my favorite Chili Peppers song.

Also, it's the first song you've posted this week that hasn't sucked. Zing! I mocked your music tastes. This has never happened before!

...Fuck it all, I need to sleep. WHY CAN'T I SLEEP, BEN?!

I apologize for this.

der mahdi said...

fuck you, jimmy eat world is awesome
you can't sleep because you mocked me
so there

Post a Comment