3/25/10

femei

gee, ain't it hard to love someone,
someone when they don't love you
feelin' so disgusted, heartbroken too
i hardly know, i hardly know what to do

once i was crazy, i was crazy about a gal
a gal that mistreated me all the time
but the next gal i get,
she must promise me she'll be mine
all mine

ain't never loved but three womens in my life
well, i ain't never loved but three womens in my life
that was my mother and my sister,
and the gal that wrecked my life

but someday, i'll have the world in a jug
and i'll hold the stopper here in my hand
someday i'll have the world in a jug
and i'll have that stopper right here in my hand
lord, an' i'm gonna hold my baby
until she come under my command

but baby, when i'm gone
i wonder who's gonna walk in and take my place?
baby, tell me, when i'm gone
who's gonna walk in an' take my place?
you know, i'm sorry for the guy
if i catch him snorin' in my baby's face

0 comments:

Post a Comment