3/1/10

glyxêrin

must be your skin i'm sinkin' in
must be for real, cuz now i can feel
and i didn't mind, it's not my kind
it's not my time to wonder why
everything's gone white, and everything's gray
now you're here, now you're away
i don't want this, remember that
i'll never forget where you're at

i'm never alone, i'm alone all the time
are you at one, or do you lie?
we live in a wheel where everyone steals
but when we rise it's like strawberry fields
if i treated you bad, you bruise my face
couldn't love you more, you've got a beautiful taste

don't let the days go by
could've been easier on you
i couldn't change though i wanted to
should've been easier by three
our old friend fear, and you and me

bad mood, whine again
and she falls around me

i needed you more, you wanted us less
i could not kiss, just regress
it might just be clear, simple, and plain
well, that's just fine, that's just one of my names

don't let the days go by
glycerine

0 comments:

Post a Comment