7/15/09

splątanie

i think i've developed a trend
to date, i've killed three animals with my dad's car since '05
all three of them have been cats
the most recent one was a couple days ago
perhaps its a sign
or maybe it means cats should watch out for me
cuz i brake for nothing, even kitties

someday soon i'll post a link to my russia photos
maybe, if i sort through all of them
and find somewhere to put them
and if anyone here actually wants to see them

i love finding things i like by accident
whether something just catches my eye
or i pick something up by chance
i've done that with music and video games lately
and it's yielded good results

my uncle ed's coming to stay with us for a few days
haven't seen him in a couple years,
so i'm looking forward to it
though i wish it could be under better circumstances
maybe it will turn out ok, maybe it won't
i'm sure you'll be hearing about it either way
in the next few days, i'd imagine

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What video games/movies? i'm looking for some good new ones. I'm rather bored with the ones i have. Enjoy your uncle's visit.

Post a Comment