4/9/09

storstad

in accordance with today's dinosaur comic
i've decided to adopt a new [slightly altered] mantra
instead of 'as bad as today gets, soon my stomach will be brimming with beef'
i will now use
'as bad as today gets, soon my stomach will be brimming with slurpee'
it fits, what can i say

my sleep cycle's been odd this week
i've been getting my normal amount in halves
like, i'll get half during the night
then take a nap and get the other half
or i'll take one or two naps during the day
i don't really mind, so long as productivity doesn't suffer

i have so much shit to do for 373
i only have 20 days left
also, somehow, in the next two weeks
i'm supposed to get through three more novels
i knew this month would blow

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... I see that you did, in fact, quote that comic in your blog. *imagines the slurpee hot tub again*

Also, I have taken to overt blog stalking of the people I know. Enjoy.

Post a Comment