8/19/08

ผัดไทย

so katie came down on saturday
she wanted to check out the campus

i showed her around a bit
took her to most of the sights
she really seemed to take too it
perhaps i may have made a new spartan?
we'll see

what struck me, though, was when we ate
i took her over to noodles & c.
they have incredibly good pad thai.
pad thai like i haven't had since living in n/l
anyway, while we were eating
she said to me that i actually seemed happier
happier than i have been in a long time
and that it kinda surprised her
it sounds stupid, but she's right
i really do like living here, and it shows

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay happiness!

And ho yeah, the pad thai is pretty great at the Noodles and the Company. I don't know what "real" pad thai is supposed to taste like, I just know I like it.

Post a Comment