3/27/08

tacomama

looks like my weekend is setting itself up to be a fucking blast
–ibrary/research for my paper
–app/class schedules
–work
–studying for geography exam
–reading for three classes

i hate my writing professor
that is all

i'm debating whether i should take русский язык again next year
i don't really know what i'd take in place of it
possibly italian, or hebrew [if i'm feeling ridiculously brazen]
its nothing against russian, but i'd like to branch out linguistically
though i may just decide to stick with it another year
who the fuck knows

fictionpress is a ridiculous site
and by ridiculous, i mean that
I WANT TO DESTROY IT
the fucking text editor wouldn't work for me at all yesterday
at all
fuckin thing pisses me off, man
parts of it are so user-unfriendly
christ

0 comments:

Post a Comment