1/6/08

connecticutter

after a hiatus of three and a half years
i finally went back to connecticut
damn did it feel good
i missed so much about it

the cool breeze off the ocean
the smell of low tide
the people [most of them]
the sights [downtown new london, mystic, etc]
my friends kinda laughed at me about it
but trust me
after spending four and a half years in a place like flint
anything seems like paradise
i did only get to spend two weeks there
but it was two weeks well spent
except for
-my filling coming loose [upper left hand side], and
-a tooth getting extracted [lower right hand side]
those both sucked, and kept me inside for a few days
but whatever

and yeah, i did drive
its about 850 miles one way
i stayed over in state college, pa both times
its a nice town, you should go

and, this is what i returned home to
-95 fucking application requests on facebook
-issues with my insurance covering my extraction
-a problem with my msu enrollment
i shouldve just stayed out there

0 comments:

Post a Comment