8/19/07

first

so, fresh start
again
maybe it'll last this time

so, i'm officially a college student now, which means i now reside in a linoleum-floored closet
hozallah!
and my knees are sorer than hell from goin up those stairs and walking around campus
hozallah again!
i havent started unpacking yet
which is what tomorrow is for

i had a bitch of a time getting here today, christ
first, while we're loading my crap into my dad's car, he notices his tire is going flat, so he fills it up
five minutes later its going flat again....he had a slow leak at the valve, apparently
so we move all my stuff into my mom's car
we get on the highway, just get onto 69/75 exchange, and my dad [in my mom's car] starts slowing down
me and my mom [in my truck] get past bristol rd and we get a call from my dad
the car's clutch died and he had to coast down the exit ramp, where the car sat non-moving
so we had to tow the bitch home
i got a hold of nick's dad [a mechanic] when we got home, and he offered to fix my dad's tire
so we eventually got back on the road at 3`30
a full hour and 45 minutes after we left the first time
i hate vehicles

i believe sleep [or the lack thereof] is in order

0 comments:

Post a Comment