10/9/07

bronck's

it happens to everyone
while listening to a certain song or cd
you do something
that you forever associate with that song/cd
after going through my ipod
i listened to the 'rush' soundtrack
and immediately remembered playing wolfenstein
lo those many years ago
probly about 6 or 7

with my hand being cut and all
i asked not to work in the dishroom
but they were shortstaffed
so i unloaded
which is fine, i guess
then people up front started leaving
and they started falling behind
so i had to go up and help them
and now half of hand is numb
fuck

apparently
my russian prof wants to meet with me
and talk about my test
and how i'm doing in the class
she says i'm doing fine
obviously not

and i'm going to end this before i complain more
...
i cant believe its before midnight
6 more minutes, but
still early for me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Language professors are ALL evil...My prof did the whole "we need to talk thing" last week and it wasn't so bad.
So maybe it won't be that bad....

Post a Comment