9/5/07

kōdōkan

god
in the list of the worst days i've ever had
this one probly rates in the low twenties
christ

breakdown:
couldnt sleep last night cuz it was so fucking hot in here
yet it was 60º outside
woke up early to do my laundry
and couldnt cuz the fucking machine wouldnt work
finished my history homework
then realized i forgot to do part of it
went to work [in the dishroom again]
apparently my left eye is bloodshot
i walked into the office to clock in
and hilary asked if i had pinkeye

you know
of all the personality traits to have
and all of the ones that i personally loathe
few get under my skin more than being patronizing
example
a girl in my history class
seems to have a need to get the last word in edgewise
she does make some valid points
however
her tone of voice usually drips with passive aggressiveness
so, not only does she condescend
she does it will a smile on her face
like 'oh, isn't that just such an INTERESTING point of view...
its too bad that i have to disagree completely'
should be a fun thirteen more classes with her

i have a distinct, foreboding feeling
that most of the people in my russian class
are not going to pass
and if they do, it'll be by the skin of their teeth
maybe its just me

0 comments:

Post a Comment